Reclaim your rights! Join Michael Farris in an unprecedented Constitutional survey:
Today, almost two and a half centuries later, Americans have lost many of the original liberties and freedoms for which their ancestors shed their own blood. These are more than videos - this is a movement to revive a government under the Constitution of the United States.
- In-depth investigation of key legal cases
- Insightful analysis of today's political climate
- Informative timelines and visual data
- Personal training from Constitutional expert,
- Discover the untold stories of america's founding
- Experience the Constitution come to life
- Understand the foundation of America's government.
If we're going to be a free people, we have to remain true to the Constitution, but the vast majority of Americans don't know anything about the real meaning of the Constitution, and unfortunately this includes the vast majority of those who govern us.
If you want to see America become a free nation again, we need to study, read, and understand the Constitution. This is a revival of American liberty based on the Constitution. Get inside these crucial Constitutional concepts and more, so you can preserve and defend them. Welcome to the Revival!
Michael Farris is the chancellor of Patrick Henry College and chairman of the Home School Legal Defense Association. He was the founding president of each organization.
- Introduction to the Constitution
- Article 1, Section 1
- Judicial Review and Original Intent
- The Powers of Congress
- Commerce and General Welfare Clauses
- Powers of the President
- Does the Bill of Rights Apply to the States?
- The Establishment of Religion
- The Free Exercise of Religion
- Freedom of Speech and Press
- Freedom of Association
- The Second Amendment
- The Fourth Amendment
- Procedural Due Process
- Property Rights
- Equal Protection
- Parental Rights
- International Law
- Is the National Debt Unconstitutional?
- Was the Constitution Illegally Adopted?
- Reclaiming Our Country
Farris is a constitutional appellate litigator who has served as lead counsel in the United States Supreme Court, eight federal circuit courts, and the appellate courts of 13 states. He is widely known for his leadership on homeschooling, religious freedom, and the preservation of American sovereignty.
Join Michael Farris on a journey that will change your understanding of the foundations for freedom.