Learn how to encourage healthy habits in children with these surprising tips!
Yes, children's dislike of healthy foods may pose a serious threat to their health. 1) The #1 reason children are resistant to eating healthy.
However, your frustration as a parent trying to get your kids to eat healthier can end now! Thanks to over a decade of study and experience by Valya Boutenko, you can now make these life-changing discoveries:
2) How to make a green smoothie any child will love.
3) The real effects of praising and disapproving statements.
4) Why control doesn't work.
5) The 5 most effective ways of helping children eat healthier.
6) Ideas for serving healthy foods in irresistibly palatable ways.
"To teach by example is not the best way to teach.
It is the only way." - Krishnamurti
In "Helping Children Eat Healthier, you will learn:
- How to inspire your children to want to become healthier. It is not true that children don't want to be healthy. Everyone wants to be strong, smart, and full of energy.
- What children are protecting themselves from when they say they don't like healthy food.
- Why it is a healthy sign when children show they have a will of their own.
- How to help a willful child make the healthy choice for themselves.
- How to help our children make decisions that are motivated by their own personal values.
"Punishments and force produce only anger, defiance and a desire for revenge.
They encourage power over reason, and crush delicate relationships
between children and parents." - Alfie Kohn
Guiding principles of "Helping Children Eat Healthier" Include:
- You can use inspiration to help your children start eating healthy things without our even mentioning it.
- You can empower children to see for themselves how easy it is to eat good things, and how much fun it is to be healthy.
As parents, grandparents, and friends, you are one of children's greatest influences. You CAN help your children understand why it is so important to make healthy eating choices!